Against bribery & corruption.
Zero tolerance for corruption
Beyond Gravity applies a zero-tolerance policy to any form of bribery and corruption.
At Beyond Gravity, our employees, management, and Board of Directors commit themselves to prevent corruption or bribery of any kind.
Our remuneration arrangements are designed to ensure that they do not undermine our commitment against bribery and corruption.
Beyond Gravity does not make donations to political parties.
To prevent the impression of bribery or corruption, Beyond Gravity’s rules and regulations must always be followed when giving or receiving gifts or benefits. The following conditions must be met before such gifts can be provided or accepted:
- Fulfill the “good faith” principle;
- Should be appropriate in nature;
- Must be of reasonable value (follow Beyond Gravity’s value thresholds);
- Should not be intended to serve as an influence or to affect decision-makers;
- Should not be used to facilitate or expedite public or governmental actions;
- May not be used for prohibited or dubious purposes;
- Exceptions may apply in case of danger to personal health and safety.
Any gifts given to a third-party must be recorded accurately in Beyond Gravity’s financial books and records.
Our business partners are expected to provide the same commitment to prevent bribery and corruption and are therefore reviewed on their conduct on an individual basis. We are committed to terminating transactions with third-parties if there are grounds for suspicion of wrong doing.